Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sending my Love

[inspired] to document notes to some special friends of mine

Megan-  I hope you are having lots and lots of fun at school.  Like really, you go girl.  As this year comes to a close, just know that I will be here for you.  This time last year was hard.  I love you so much and your ability to overcome just amazes me.  I know I wouldn't have been able to be that strong.  I was thankful for how strong I was able to be for you.  I have to tell you I knew I had to keep myself together for you.  I don't know what my life would be like if I had never met you.  My forever chica.

Brittany-  You are an amazing person.  We have not been able to catch up these past few weeks but I never worry about you too much.  You have so many good things going for you.  You have a really great job and the best family ever.  I know you miss them and it is hard to be on your own, but I am here for you whenever you need me.  I hope I can see you soon.  School is slowing down a little, we should make some plans.

Amanda Grinton-  I miss you.  We don't talk as much as we should but I do miss you and I think about you often.  I think about how hard it must be for you to be away from home.  I know you have made some pretty good friends out there though and I love seeing your family at church because it makes me think of you.  We have had some pretty good times and we should try for some more soon!

Maia-  I am happy for our friendship.  Your sweet little family inspires me to make things work no matter what comes your way.  I know I can always look to you for advice and you are hilarious!  Come home soon.

Laura Beth-  You are hilarious.  I am so thankful that you have been so open with me lately about some special topics HAHA.  I really need to hear these things from you though.  You're my big sister, I need you.  I'm inspired by your marriage and your ability to be truthful about it.  You have showed me that a marriage can be hard but it certainly is worth it.  I am also inspired by you guys to make date night a priority and hang out with friends along with working and all the other stuff that life entails.  It also makes me happy to see you go to the temple so much and to have such a good relationship with Jeremy's family.  I hope I can see you soon too.

--- - I'll never forgive you for what you did, but my heart is happy for you and this new adventure you are about to embark on.  It will change you, prepare to be changed.  This will make you grow.

Mom and Dad Pinsent
I miss you guys.  I am inspired by how hard you work for your family.  Your kids are wonderful and I love being in your home.  It has been funny to be there without our missionary there, but I feel like I just like one of the kids now too.  It is nice that I don't feel like I have to impress anyone any more.  I think I will try a little harder when he gets home though, just don't tell him.  I have become a lot more comfortable in your home.  I feel closer to you all more than ever.  Maybe that's my own fault for not becoming closer before.  I am thankful for to have you guys during this time in my life.  I know we are all busy but I love hearing from you guys and just catching up.  I am also excited for your future, can't believe you will be grandparents so soon.

Pinsent Kids
Victoria-  You are the first person I check when I go on pinterest.  You are so creative and I just love checking out what you have been up to.  I think about City and Colour everyday and how excited I am to be going to the concert with you.  We are going to have so much fun.  We should go shopping and look like stellar concert chicks.  Don't you have a pair of leather pants?
[Eli]- I love how happy you make my best friend.
Emma- I like when you post on instagram.  You are so so beautiful Emma.  I love how bold and confident you are.  I know where you get it from too.  I wish I could be as confident as you and your sisters are about your beauty.  Your strong mother has been impactful with that as well.  Not only your outer beauty, but you are so wonderful inside.  So creative and ready to speak your mind.  Don't ever loose hold of that.
Luke- I miss you kiddo.  You're the little brother I never had.  When I talked to you last and you remembered that Haig and I have a gum countdown it just made me smile so big.  I love how much you love and miss your brother.  He loves you so much too.  He'll be home soon  You are the sweetest young boy I know, just remember to keep being sweet to your sisters!
Hannah Jane-  Another little fireball.  You bring so much happiness into my life.  You're cute and fun and I love talking to you.  I love hearing all about things that are going on in your life.  I hope all your birthday festivities went well.  You're getting so old like us.  I am excited for your birthday next year.  I'll come over and we can go to the temple okay?  It is a wonderful place to be especially with people that you love...and I love you!

Casey/Emily/Chelsey/Amanda/Jocelyn- Let's have the time of our lives tonight okay? I love you ladies.  You have been my rocks and I will always be so thankful for your friendships in my life.


1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

Aw. I got a little teary. Glad I made the love letter cut. I miss you. #homesick