Thursday, December 8, 2016

BABY It's Cold Outside

My mom along with some wonderful sisters in our Relief Society organization planned a cute and simple baby shower for me. It was only fitting to have the theme of "baby, it's cold outside" for our little winter baby. I will admit that I helped to get some of  decorations ready because I have been on pinterest so much lately ;) We had the shower on Thursday, December 1st and lots of sisters came out to celebrate Baby Pinsent. My Auntie Karen was also able to be there along with my best friend Casey and my favorite neighbours Amanda and Lauren. We had delicious doughnuts, fudge, crackers & spinach dip and hot apple cider. Baby got lots of great gifts like sleepers, stuffed animals, wash cloths, wipes, lotions, blankets and even a swing. I am going to wait to make thank-you cards in the new year to go along with our birth announcement, mostly so everyone can have a sweet picture of our sweet baby! Thanks to my sweet husband too for coming to help us at the end of the night!









No comments: