Sunday, January 8, 2017

Haig Arthur Pinsent, you made me a mom.


Haig Arthur Pinsent
December 23rd 2016, 12:44am
6lbs 9oz, 19 inches long
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Charlottetown PEI

It still seems so crazy to me that our baby is here with us. Baby Pinsent surprised us just a few days before Christmas with his sudden need to come into the world and be with us before the end of 2016. He was about 3 and a half weeks early. We stayed in the hospital for 10 days after he was born so he could be monitored for proper growth, development and weight gain. We were well taken care of by the staff of Unit 4, Maternity & Nursery. Haig (dad) and I are both learning so much about being parents to this little handsome dude who has totally changed our entire world. There will be more pictures and stories to come, but when I finally uploaded our pictures since little Haig's birth and I looked at this picture, I was completely moved. I am in awe of this new purpose that I have to be his mother and to love and cherish him for the rest of forever. Our family is so blessed.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season with family and friends. Our Christmas was not what we expected but it turned out to be one of my favorites. We got ourselves a little Christmas baby. Happy New Year to one and all and may 2017 be one of adventure, new beginnings and full of love and laughter. 

No comments: