Sunday, January 19, 2014

xo


                                  


school & crafts.  that's about all I have been doing the past couple of days.  I only have two more lecture videos and tests for an online course, so I am looking forward to wrapping that up this week.  My weeks will get busier and busier as the semester really starts up, but I am glad I have other things to do like crafting, knitting or just hanging out at home.  I love that Valentines Day is around the corner.  I am happy that it will be my last year as a 'single' lady.  Next year will be great ;)

Our water was off yesterday so that sucked a little bit.  I was stuck in a greasy and sweaty, nasty state for most of the day until a plumber came and fixed everything up around dinner time.  I waited for the hot water to be running again and I took a shower and it was glorious.  Yesterday was also kind of a weird day because of it, I just stayed home all day and did some school work.  Mom and I made a little trip to the dollar-store in the evening to pick up some crafts and other stuff.  She bought some cute new things to take into work and it was nice to see her get so excited about buying just a couple new things for the babies to play with.  She will make a wonderful Grandmama someday!  Oh, and she is still an awesome momma for now, she bought me some new shades.  There will most definitely be a photo shoot with them soon [hey kayla ;)]

xo    

No comments: