Sunday, March 23, 2014

baby & birthday parties

Just some exciting things about March!
The Ceron family welcomed a new little lady into their lives.  Alleah Luna is just so cute, small and beautiful!  I like her a lot and I am super happy for her family.  She is very lucky to be part of such a great family.  I am also happy to know them and be able to see them every Sunday!

On the 18th, we celebrated the Relief Society Organization's 172nd birthday.  I did some decorating for the activity and Pat Steen made a delicious cake!  I am so happy to be part of a world-wide women's' organization that celebrates women and their roles and duties.  It was nice to spend some time with my very own sister.  On Saturday morning, she left for New Glasgow, Nova Scotia to start a journalism internship.  It was hard to say good-bye, but I am so happy and proud of her.    

On March 21st, daddy and Auntie Karen celebrated their birthday!  I think it is so fun that my dad is a twin.  Double the fun.  My Aunt is the best, I just love her and everything she does for me.  On Friday night we went out to dinner as a family and Auntie Karen, Paul and Matthew.  East Side Marios was a perfect spot to relax and eat with these people.  The next night, Auntie Karen had a party at her house.  Her house perfect for parties, complete with a pool table and 'movie theatre'.  I love going there and spending time with everyone.  Even though I didn't have my partner in crime with me, I was okay.  
Happy Birthday Daddy and Auntie Karen, let's party again next year! 







[I didn't actually make this cake, but it sure was delicious!  Thanks Paul]

No comments: