Tuesday, June 17, 2014

music

sometimes I just have these moments of gratitude.
music, always seems to make me happy.
well, actually sometimes it makes me sad.
sometimes, we we drive on trips, I will listen to songs that make me think of Haig, or what kind of moments will happen when he gets home.
it makes me wish that I literally had a soundtrack playing in my life.
I won't get into a lot of the music that would be on that playlist, but I feel like most of the music that I do listen to would go perfectly with many moments in my life.
This morning, I was thinking about this one time when Haig and I were laying in my backyard one night looking up at the stars.  I can't pick a perfect song for that moment, but there are a couple that might suit it well that are on my recently added playlist:

sunburn- Ed Sherran
a sky full of stars- Coldplay
tee shirt- Birdy
wait- M83

music makes my life more beautiful.
I don't know how, but it seems to bring me so many emotions, happiness, joy, sorrow, sadness, heartache
& love.


No comments: