Monday, September 15, 2014

700

blog post 700 will be nothing exciting but just an update on my current situation.  I have started my 4th year at UPEI and I think I am loving it so far.  I am taking Research and Methodology, Comparative Sociology, Introduction to Anthropology and Developing Management Skills.  I think it should be a pretty quick and easy semester and I am looking forward to some pretty great things that are in store come the end of the year, so I know it will fly by.  Time is so funny like that.  When Haig was over this weekend I literally had moments when I was just thinking to myself "he's home!?!".  It is actually pretty crazy.  Two years went by pretty quick!  So one more year to go of school and some pretty exciting things to happen in the months to come.  Bring it on life.

No comments: