Thursday, September 25, 2014

hello 4th year

It is officially the 4th year of my undergraduate degree at UPEI.  It is crazy that it is finally here.  I also thought that it would be fun timing with Haig coming home, but now that school is picking up my heart is pretty heavy missing him.  It's hard, but he always reassures me and let's me know that it will all be worth it.  I told him last night that I will probably say "I wish I wasn't in school" up until the day I graduate.  It would just be so much better if I didn't have to worry about it and I could focus on work, making some $$$, and planning for our future.  But this is not the case.  I only have these two semesters left and then I am done, and hopefully forever.  

We will have to get Haig through school for the next couple years, but we will make it work.  I value my education so much, even though I have never really been sure what I will do with it.  I have learned a lot about hard work and dedication though.  I know all about commitment and doing something you said you would do.  So for all that, I am grateful and I am sure I will find something to make of myself once my educational journey comes to an end.

For now, I am just trying to have fun during all the in betweens.  Like eating poptarts while taking notes, having end of the night phone conversations with Haig, watching a movie with my Mom and just doing my best to laugh whenever I can!





No comments: