Monday, October 27, 2014

today

To say this past week has been a roller coaster would be an understatement.  My emotions were literally all over the place.  I have a lot of anxiety about school, and sometimes I like to blow things way out of proportion.  That happened this week.  It has been hard to find a balance with my school work, and I doubt I will since I only have another month until I am finished this semester.  I am really looking forward to having some time off and to make some really great things happen.  Back to the school work though, I am in 4 courses and none of them are too difficult, I just like making sure I have things done on time.  For one course, I just work on a paper the whole semester.  I have one more month until it is due and I have done a great amount of work on it, but it still has a ways to go.  Today I am in a rut though because I did a fair amount of work on the weekend, in hopes that they would call me into work today.  I even texted a supervisor last night to let them know that I was available for work today, and then nothing.  It is a little disappointing to work casual in that sense because most other days that people text me, I am usually too busy with school work.  It is hard to know that within the next couple months I will need money more than ever before, and if I am not making any now, it is not easy to save anything.

But this is what all this comes down to.  I have faith and I have hope.  Things are going to work out, because they always have for me and I know that they always will. So, I can make some work for myself today to make sure I am informed in all my courses or to maybe even get ahead.  Then I might just make some muffins and run an errand and take some time to relax, because I know I would enjoy and benefit from doing so.
  

No comments: