Saturday, November 15, 2014

no news November

Well, look what we have here, already half way through November!  Isn't that just crazy.  Well this afternoon I did some running around with mom and the stores were already so crazy.  I saw a lot of people buying items for Christmas, even chocolates and candies.  If I did that, they would be gone by the end of this month!  I guess some people just like to be prepared.  Christmas will be pretty low key for me this year, but I am looking forward to spending it with the Pinsent family, and having the Persson family come home. It will be a wonderful and joyous time.

But until then, I have some things to get done.  These past two weeks were pretty busy.  I had an exam for Methodology and Research that I studied really hard for.  It was this past Wednesday night and I left feeling like I had at least accomplished something.  I hope I got a decent mark, it would make me very happy if I did.  I have also been working just a little bit, but way more than I have been all semester.  I had two full day shifts with the infants and I just love being around them.  Babies are just so funny, curious and easy going.  I love getting to know these little friends more and more.  We also got to watch over our friend's dog as they were on vacation.  Nipqu was so sweet and we loved having her around.  Then, the night I came home from my exam there was a kitten in my house.  It was so random.  Dad went to the humane society to get a kitten for our neighbor and met a woman who was about to donate one so she offered it to him instead.  We like having it around so far, but we'll see how it goes.

My blogging has kind of been a little off lately because I don't feel like I have much to talk about.  Mostly because anything I want to talk about, shouldn't be posted on here yet, but I can guarantee I will be writing a lot more, especially by the end of the semester and December rolls around and some pretty great things start to happen.  I just feel like my life is about to get pretty blissful.  Sometimes I forget that too because there are so many other things to worry about, mostly money.  But I know I just need to keep being grateful and excited for the things that are in store.  I almost can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: