Thursday, December 25, 2014

a very Merry Christmas

I feel so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life.
Spending Christmas with him was the best gift I could have asked for. 
We only spent one Christmas together before in 2010. We thought it would be the last one before his mission. I couldn't leave my family another year so I stayed home in 2011, and he did as well. Then, there was those two years without him. This Christmas day I realized how sad those Christmases were without him. 
Being around him brings me so much joy and happiness
I am so happy to say that on

February 21st 2015

we will be sealed for time and all eternity in the Halifax Nova Scotia Temple.
We are so very excited for this new journey, and to help us celebrate it, Katherine took some photos of us. I love them because she captured how I see our relationship right now. Young, bright, fun, exuberant, full of love and laughter.

Merry Christmas from the future Mr. & Mrs. 
   








No comments: