Monday, October 12, 2015

Peggys Cove

On Sunday afternoon, we took a drive to Peggy's Cove. Haig nearly made us all sick on the drive up, it was so curvy and he was driving pretty fast. When we got there it was nice to get out of the car for some very fresh air. It was a pretty windy day but that didn't stop us from climbing the rocks and appreciating the beautiful landscape around us. I will always be in awe of Peggy's Cove because of it's uniqueness and the ability it has to captivate you.

I loved walking with my husband, Emma, Luke, Hannah and Mom on the rocks. I am grateful  for them and all that they do for me. At one point, Luke put his arm around me and I thought of how much he has grown up in the past couple of years that I have known him. Now, I am looking up to him and he is becoming such a wonderful young man. Emma took some pictures and I could see her passion as she tried to get the right picture of the waves crashing up on the rocks. Hannah was not feeling well on the drive up, but as soon as we were out of the car, she pressed forward and made the best of the experience and tried to feel better. Haig helped Mom along the rocks to make sure she would be safe. I love the relationship they have, and I love that mom will be there for us 
no matter what.

My husband is adventurous and exciting. I watched as he jumped from rock to rock, somewhat worried for him, but I knew he was having so much fun. I also knew that he trusted me to be safe and that I could trust him to be careful. He is my rock. He has been my confidant the past months in helping me to understand my goals as a worker, friend and especially as his wife and a daughter of God.

I am thankful for beautiful places like Peggy's Cove and being able to spend time there with 
beautiful people.  








No comments: