Saturday, October 10, 2015

Thanksgiving at The Hillhurst Inn

Jocelyn had us over on Friday night for the loveliest Thanksgiving dinner at The Hillhurst Inn. I am so glad to have such a great friend and great party host! I made the desserts for the evening and I am really glad everyone liked them, even some guests of the Inn! Haig said a blessing on the food and gave thanks for good friends and the time that Jocelyn took to prepare the event and the meal. We like her a lot. Everything tasted so good. We started with a butternut squash soup and rolls and then had our turkey dinner with the best mashed potatoes I have ever had (thanks Dan!). The table was also so sweet. I just love fall decor. I think it might be my favorite yearly decorations.

Thanks for having us Jocelyn! We had a wonderful evening with you and our friends!






No comments: