Tuesday, November 10, 2015

mad for plaid


Let's find some new places to take pictures shall we, because the outside of our apartment building is not very fancy, and the busy street around us and old school houses don't really make a great background either. So we pulled into the parking lot behind the church that has a pathway into the forest. Still not the greatest spot, but it worked for this week.

I think I will just end up wearing the brown oxford heels for every outfit this month, maybe even all winter. I just love them so much. I've had them for about two years now, but I still love getting compliments on them practically every week, mostly from sister missionaries. I love this dress that I found at smart set last year. I am not a huge plaid girl but this color scheme just killed me. Paired it with some opaque navy tights and a new purse for the winter that I picked up at value village last week.

voila! November outfit take 2. 

No comments: