Saturday, December 19, 2015

An after-school Christmas Party

I don't share much about my after-school program, mostly because I can't share a lot of pictures of my beautiful and unique kids that attend, but I am pretty sure I can post a little bit about something else I really love and enjoy about my job, and that is planning, and more specifically, party planning! My co-worker Stacey and I have been planning our Christmas parties since the end of November and I am really happy with how smoothly mine went yesterday.

A couple of weeks ago, I picked up some Christmas books at Value Village. One of the books that I picked up was "If you take a Mouse to the Movies". I decided that I would sort of theme our Christmas party around the book. So we had popcorn, made Christmas tree ornaments, decorated cookies, listened to Christmas music and also "made snowmen".

The kids had a lot of fun, but I think their favorite part was the popcorn seasonings! Some of them even tried all three in their popcorn bags. They can be so silly, but oh so much fun.

Merry Christmas, Love Donagh Smart Play









No comments: