Tuesday, February 16, 2016

not really sure

I'm not sure what this blog has been about lately. I really try to do my best to think of ideas of things I can talk about and share with you all. It's funny because I do a lot of things that other bloggers do and write about, like make good food, wear cute clothes and try fun projects. I recently started making my own bread and I am also learning how to make two adorable quilts. I just wish I could find more time to talk about it! I have also really been itching to jump on the bandwagon to do some make-up posts, but I am not very good at that sort of thing, so what I might like to do in the near future is have some guest bloggers come on and share some of their knowledge and expertise. I guess, I just get really busy when it comes to finding the time to write. Sure, most nights I do have the time. I have sat in front of the TV for hours now to finish the whole series of Gilmore Girls. I can't tell you how many times I have started making a batch of cookies or banana bread at like 8:30 p.m. I just like to do what I want, and I don't want to feel constricted to sitting in front of my computer screen typing about something I did three days ago, but I am hoping that maybe if I document more while I am doing something, I would be more likely to talk about it sooner. Make sense? Probably not, but this is mostly just a post for me to get my act together.


No comments: