Sunday, February 7, 2016

you always surprise

I don't think anyone really did, but I felt like a lot or eyes were on me as my husband spoke about me this morning at our church meeting. When he walked up to the stand, I didn't know what he was going to share with our church congregation. He started to talk about people that have influenced his life for good. I started wishful thinking that he might talk about me, but I shrugged it off knowing that he has been influence by many other wonderful men and women. 

But suddenly, I knew he was going to talk about me. Now I'm not one to boast and I don't feel the need to beam with pride, but I needed to hear what my husband was about to say. He talked about how we journey through life and we meet indidivuals that guide our path. I listened as he talked about one night as he looked down at me sleeping on his arm and he realized that I know him better than he knows himself. My husband is learning more and more about our marriage everyday. 

I was worried about what people might say after my husband spoke. I needed to hear what he said, and apparently some other people did too. I love my husband more than I can imagine, and after today and hearing his testimony of the gospel, I am more and more excited to wake up next to him everyday for the rest of forever. 

No comments: