Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Best Chilli

It is FALL, which means it is time to pull out that slow cooker and start making ALL of the soups to keep you warm as the weather gets colder, or should I say chillier... I have a recipe I have been using for a long time now to make chili, but when I made chili earlier this week I just kind if winged' it and it turned out so good! My favorite ingredient right now would have to be the chili canned tomatoes from Walmart. It makes this recipe so easy because then you don't need to add a lot of the spices you would normally add. A couple people also asked if this recipe could be made on the stove, and yes I'm sure it could! Just brown your beef first and let everything simmer in a large pot for about an hour or so, but I love letting my slow cooker do all of the work.

I also made cornbread for the first time using a recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. 

Enjoy! 


No comments: