Monday, December 26, 2016

Dear Daddy

Fathers Day
June 19th 2016

Dear Daddy, 
I know we haven't met yet, but I just wanted to tell you that I love you very much. I love how excited you are to welcome me into your life. I love how much you love my mommy, even when she can be cranky and stubborn. I know she loves you too because I can feel it. I know you will take very good care of us. I can tell that this month has been hard for you and mommy, but I know you are both stronger because of it. I am looking forward to having hard working parents that hope to do the best they can to provide for me and give me a good home to learn and grow. You are going to be an amazing daddy. You are so funny, loving and kind. Thanks for making mommy some really great meals too, I am happy you are so good to her. I know me coming along won't all be rainbows and sunshine, but even on the darker days, just love me no matter what because I will love you always. Thank you daddy for  being worthy and righteous and seeking to do good for your family and friends.  Thank you for pursuing your education amidst the challenges in your path. We are going to have so much fun together! I know we will find things that we will enjoy doing together. I can't wait for you to teach me so many things, because you're really smart (smarter than mommy). But mommy is sweet, and soft and very sensitive. You are so careful and wonderful to her, she is grateful for it with all her heart. 

This is your first Fathers Day daddy. I am 10 weeks old. I love you, see you soon.
baby Pinsent


No comments: