Thursday, April 6, 2017

Eleanor Margaret Fraser

My sweet grandmother passed away on April 1st. She will be missed so much by all of us. The last three months were very hard on her body. She actually was admitted to the hospital just two days before our little Haig Arthur came home and so they never got the chance to meet in person. I also didn't get the chance to see her while she was in the hospital because I had a newborn baby at home and needed to keep him safe from any illness. She was very sick in the end and even the doctors were not really sure what kind of virus she had. My aunt and father were with her when she passed away and I am so proud of both of them for their strength during this time. On Tuesday, my mom and I drove up (& my baby) for the wake in Alberton, PEI. Yesterday there was a nice funeral service and a reception afterwards across the street from her home in Northport. Her spunky sweet spirit will be missed but I am glad she is no longer suffering or in any pain. I will miss her telling me that I look beautiful or voicing her concerns if I looked tired or upset. She lived a wonderful life and I really hope I can live a more full life as a tribute to her. I will love and miss you Grammie and I am glad I have curly hair like my Grammie "Top".



No comments: