Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Miltonvale Park

My parents live really close to the sweetest community park. In fact, I worked at this park back in the summer of 2014. I enjoyed my time working there very much. One evening after supper at my parents house, we went down for a visit and Haig Arthur sat in the baby swing for the first time. We have a park right outside of our apartment but I didn't want to put him in the baby swings there without his dad around to see. Dad has been working a lot so we cherish the time we get to spend together. We like to spend time relaxing at home but it is also good for us to get out in the fresh air. Haig Arthur loves laying in the grass outside but he didn't seem too interested to be in the swing. Maybe once he is a little bigger he will like it more. There is also a cool saucer swing at Miltonvale Park. It is definitely worth checking out if you have never been there! It is at the end of the Sleepy Hollow Road just outside of Winsloe, PEI.




No comments: