Monday, June 12, 2017

Drive-In

Haig and I wanted to go see Wonder Woman so bad but we knew we wouldn't be able to go to the movie theater to see it. Haig mostly works close shifts until 9:00 p.m and it has been very hard for the baby to go to bed without me. I am super okay with that, it just makes going out in the evenings challenging as I have to be home around 8:00 p.m. The past weekend the Brackley Drive-In was playing Wonder Woman for their first show! We only found out on Sunday, so we did something we normally wouldn't do, and loaded up the car to see the movie. We had the baby all ready for bed and he finished his bedtime bottle shortly before the movie started and fell asleep within the first 15 minutes of the movie. He did so well that I think we will be trying to catch a few more movies this summer at the Drive-In. Such a fun experience for our little family. 



No comments: