Saturday, June 17, 2017

walks with friends

On Wednesday this past week we went for a walk with two of my friends from work and their little girls. We walked on the trails right behind the mall and UPEI. It was nice to catch up with them on a cool morning walk. I made the big mistake of forgetting to bring my stroller pegs for a second seat, so my friend Kendra had to walk her stroller and her dog Murphy and she also accidentally locked her keys in the car after she got her stroller out! Good thing little baby Alice wasn't in the car! About mid walk, Kensley, Alice and Haig were all sound asleep. These three babies are so lovely! Hoping to spend more time with these ladies this summer. I am so grateful to have found such nice friends from my workplace that have had babies at the same time as me!




No comments: