Friday, August 25, 2017

Mom's Little Man

Mom and Baby had such a fun summer. Most days were spent at home and getting dad to and from work. We had some play dates here and there and tried to spend as much time as we could with daddy. This little fella in my arms is a lot of work but he is so much fun. He is learning so much and I love watching him grow. We are so lucky to have a nice space right outside our apartment to play. We love the swings and one night we discovered how much more he liked them when he sits in the baby carrier. I like it more that way too so that I don't have to hold onto him and to the swing chains too. We live right next to a senior's complex so sometimes we have some awkward interactions. One day an old man pulled up next to the park and said hi to us and kept calling baby Haig my "little pet". He asked me what "grandma" thinks of the baby. I literally thought he mean't what I thought of the baby and I said, "I am his mom" and he said again "no, what does grandma think of him", and I just said "oh she likes him a lot". It doesn't sound very weird but it was a pretty strange interaction. I hope we will spend lots more time outside in the fall months.




No comments: