Thursday, September 28, 2017

Haig & Alice (September)

We are so happy when we see Alice and Kendra, and Murphy too. We like to go for walks with this gang or just relax at one of our houses. On this visit, little Alice napped for awhile when we first got there so Haig enjoyed some time in her colorful jolly jumper. When she woke up Haig wanted to play and talk to her. These two make me so happy! I am glad Kendra and I have become great friends while on maternity leave. It can be hard to not feel involved in work and work relationships when you are off for a whole year, but luckily I work with some of the best people and  I have been able to continue to maintain and strengthen relationships while I have been off. I like my work at this point in my life. It is sometimes challenging to feel like I don't have a career, but my ultimate goal is to be at home while my children are young but also be able to provide for our family. If I can continue to work enough to make hours for maternity leave to keep having babies, I will do it. When I go back in January, I will only be working part-time so I will need to work longer towards my next leave. Hopefully some friends and I will have our second babies around the same time so we can keep having fun play dates! 





No comments: