Wednesday, November 22, 2017

stuck

Hey all! I won't lie. I have been in a little bit of a blogging rut. I am not sure what to write about that's all. This past year has been so amazing watching my little boy grow and I am sure most people enjoy post after post about him (hi Casey and Grandma), but I need to find other things to write about too. Things I am passionate about. Things that interest me. Things I want to be involved with. I want to write more about the things I do each day, the things I make, bake and create. Finding time to do that is also challenging. Every time I come to the computer I have a sweet little boy at my feet who wants my attention. Nap times are usually my down time, or my time that I need to be cleaning the house or making a grocery list. I am not done blogging, I don't think I will ever stop documenting our lives, but right now I am just not sure how to go about my posts in the future. I am sure I will figure it out though! Just wanted to let anyone know that.

No comments: