Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Year, Same Blog

Well, a new year is upon us and I have been contemplating what to do with this little space of the internet that I have. I thought about calling it quits but I still really don't feel ready for that. I think I will do a monthly update of our family and that's about it. Our lives are really not all that exciting right now, well except for all of the fun we have with our sweet little one year old boy. He is learning so much and we love watching him grow every day, but I don't want this blog to just be about him. This blog really started off as a creative spot for me, a place where I wrote a lot about how I was feeling and what I was up to. Over the last year, it turned more into a day in the life of a stay at home mom. That's not entirely a bad thing, but I would love to share more with you about what I enjoy and other things I am passionate about. For now, I will probably stick to some monthly updates and of I can get around to it I will share the things I have been learning, doing, seeing and creating.

Hope you stick around for the long haul, here's to 2018.

No comments: