Thursday, February 20, 2014

HOME in Nova Scotia

Here I am, in Nova Scotia for the weekend with the Pinsent kids.  I was so excited driving over here.  I have been away from them for too long. Once I got here I suddenly felt like I was home. It was the greatest feeling. Of course, what comes along with it is the absence of my best friend, their older brother.  Regardless, my love grows more and more for these kids every minute I spend with them.  
It was funny leaving today too, with the weather acting all funny and a stressful feeling coming over me about school.  I said a prayer in my driveway and I felt more calm and I felt like someone was thinking about me.  When I got on the roads, which ended up being pretty decent and cleared up, all of the anxieties I had drifted away.  
Now, I get to spend the weekend with Four Wonderful, Beautiful Kids.  It is going to be so much fun! 
XO, Lyss

No comments: