Wednesday, August 27, 2014

in the days to come

I'll have him back in a week and I really don't feel as excited as I would like to be. People keep asking me if I am excited and it might just be getting a little bit annoying. Like yes obviously I am excited I haven't seen the boy I love in two years but you are only the 6th person to ask me that today. I can tell that some people are genuinely happy for us though and that does make me very happy. I have been so fortunate to meet people on this journey who have never even met Haig before and yet they have been so supportive and nice about it. There is a lot to be done between now and next week when I head over to Nova Scotia. I want to start packing over the weekend but with this YSA conference I just feel stressed and frazzled. Going back to school also causes me a bit of a head ache, but I am not worried as much with it being my last year and all. I have had some anxiety about what Haig might what to do when he gets home and how things will fall back into place, but I do have so much hope that things will go well and I am holding on to that tight. The little things that are bugging me are minor. I wish I had some money to get a manicure, or I wish I wasn't breaking out right now.  I would like to get a new pair of shoes for some of my outfits but I don't know when I'll find the time. I want to continue to be a good friend and spend time with the people that have been so wonderful, but again there seems to be so little time. 

Life just moves so quickly. It's crazy that soon enough the moment will come and go and I will have him home and so much will happen from there.  It's going to be wonderful, or at least I really really hope so.

No comments: