Wednesday, October 8, 2014

just a couple snapshots


                               

general conference feet: me, kayla, dad & mom.  I love these feet and the miles that they walk each and every day to overcome trials and challenges in our lives.  We make goals, we work together as a family and we do our best to express our love for each other.  

                                   

I won't say too much about this, but I bought a new book to read with a special boy I know...

                                  

been living in the stacks for a couple hours a week.  it's not all that bad especially when you feel and look this cute doing it.  

                                  

my new little friend and little bird Sophia May.  I just love her so much.  Can't wait to see her and mommy and Christmas time!

No comments: