Monday, December 15, 2014

it's the most wonderful time of the year

The nativity pageant was this past weekend, and although I didn't get a chance to be in it again this year, I am always grateful for the opportunity it is for me to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas. This year, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints put out the quote:

He is The Gift

Along with this quote, members of the church could post using social media ways that they would "share the gift". When I think about this, I know I need to strive harder to be a light to others and be an example to the believers. I can show others my love for the Savior Jesus Christ by following his commandments, being charitable like him and trying to love all those I come in contact with. 

Tonight, Haig met his niece Cecelia for the first time. I was meeting my friend Ellen for hot chocolate when I heard from him expressing how cute he thought Cecelia was. A little later while I was looking around Indigo, I got a picture from Katherine of Haig holding her and it made my heart melt into a thousand pieces. We also decorated the Christmas tree and drank hot chocolate with two of the loveliest ladies that I know. I love my momma and sister like crazy. 







No comments: