Friday, December 12, 2014

this one time

back in October I found a wedding dress at Value Village for $10. I decided that it was mean't to be mine. I was in love with the gorgeous lace, the long sleeves and the silhouette. The only problem was that it was bout 5 sizes too big for me. Enter Nicole, the most amazing seamstress ever. I took it to her in mid November and she began her work. I went for my second fitting last night and it is looking amazing. The sleeves will go back on for my fitting next week and I am really excited to see how it turns out. She is heaven sent. Like I mean she took a Bachelor of Science in textiles and if that isn't the coolest thing you have ever heard of, then I don't know what is. Ultimately, she has a vision, and that vision is turning into my dress and I just simply adore it so far.

No comments: