Saturday, February 28, 2015

I want to Remember that

From Feburary 15th-17th, Haig was stuck at my house because we got a huge snow storm. We spent a lot of time talking and cuddling days before our wedding.

On Wednesday, February 18th I had one of the scariest things happen to me. I fainted and split my forehead open a little. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. My sister and my future husband met me there and took care of me for the rest of the day and evening. I spent the next day in bed trying to relax.

On Friday, February 20th, we got stopped in Aulac, New Brunswick for 6 hours while we were on our way to Nova Scotia. It was one of the biggest challenges and a frustrating afternoon. When they finally opened the highway, it was a terrible drive and I prayed constantly that we would get there safely.

I want to remember that, after it all, we made it to Dartmouth Nova Scotia, to the Canada Halifax Temple and we were sealed for time and all Eternity on February 21st 2015. Nothing was going to stop us. Absolutely nothing.

No comments: