Friday, March 27, 2015

march was a blur




March was a blur, or maybe I should just say that March was a snow storm, because let's be honest that is a little more accurate. We had days upon days that we were kept inside, which was nice, especially since we are newlyweds and love spending so much time together cuddling, watching movies and sipping hot chocolate. It was a little bit of a stressful month though because I didn't have a lot of school. I hardly had any school actually. We basically had a second winter break, and on top of that I couldn't go to work most of those days either. It was insane! On the days that we were able to get out, Haig luckily got to work and I was able to get home to relax and spend some more time job hunting!

Good-bye for now March, we are glad you are over.


No comments: