Monday, April 27, 2015

Ciao Bello at Papa Joes

On Saturday April 25th, PEI Burger Love attempted to break the world record to sell the most freshly cooked burgers in 24 hours. Haig and I debated going, but after spending the day in Nova Scotia and mostly in a car, we looked forward to getting out together in the evening. We picked up our car at my parents house and made our way downtown. We were not really sure where we would go, but I quickly suggested Papa Joes because I remembered it looking appealing. 

Haig goes for the big crazy burgers. I am more simplistic and comfortable with my choices. This burger seemed like a good compromise. We enjoyed our little late night date together. I love going out with Haig. He is the best date ever.   

Papa Joes
CIAO BELLO
"Say Hello to this Beauty & Kiss your Hunger Goodbye."

7 oz. Island Beef
Crispy Fried Onions
2 Year aged White Cheddar
Goat Cheese
Bacon
Sundried & Roma Tomato Chutnet
Housemade Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressed Baby Arugula
toasted Onion Poppy Sead Bun
garnished with a Spicy Pickled Red Onion, Candied Bacon, Gerkin & Dried Roma Tomato

I would love to say Hello to this Burger again. I didn't want to say goodbye. 




No comments: