Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day Trip

I am so happy that Haig and I had the opportunity to go to the Halifax Temple this weekend. We were able to go over with my parents. Haig did the driving because he is such a good man. We were able to be in the Lord's holy house for the first time since we were sealed and married there for time and all eternity in February. The blessings of the temple are so wonderful when we strive to keep the covenants that we have made there. I am so grateful that I could go with my husband and with my parents. I felt peace, joy and happiness during this visit. A couple of sisters from Charlottetown also came and it was so nice to see them in the Temple as well.  

After the temple, we were able to go home to have some lunch with our family. I have missed them so much. They are all well and happy. It was so great to see them, and we will be seeing them soon and for longer periods of time. Lunch was great and then we made a quick trip to the mall to buy some soaps from Bath and Body Works. We did a little more shopping but I started to get a terrible headache and it was starting to get late in the day. 

On the way home, we stopped at Masstown Market. I have never been before, but my parents usually stop there on their way home from Halifax and other members of the church in Charlottetown like to stop there on the way home from the temple too. It is a cute little stop with great local produce, snacks and lunches. I will be stopping there more often!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Masstown Market my favourite!! Gil is hard pressed to drive by and not take me in. Wait till you try their fish and chips... off the boat... yummy