Saturday, April 4, 2015

just messing around

I have been in a funk the last month and a half with the whole blog thing. I think it has a lot to do with not having the internet in our apartment. When I would go home it would usually be for home work or job hunting. I did not make the blog a priority, and I think that was okay. But, I started to really miss it. So when we got the internet, I really debated what I was going to do. I came to the conclusion that I needed to write. I love to write about my life, especially this new chapter that I am in with my loving husband. Of course, I will continue to share the fun things we do and see, but some things will not be recorded. I believe in keeping a journal for the purpose of keeping my most cherished moments sacred to my heart.

So I actually started a new blog on wordpress, but after a couple of posts I was not liking the format and I did not find the layout designer very friendly, so I came back here. So some recent posts are a little crazy with spacing and such, but I'm not gonna worry about them so much. For the next couple of weeks, I will probably continue to play around with the layout and headers, but thanks for stopping by and I hope you stick around for awhile ;)

No comments: