Thursday, May 21, 2015

It all came together!

Weeks and days leading up to our wedding reception, I kept telling Haig and other close friends that I felt like I had no decorations for the hall. I was pretty nervous because I didn't know where everything would go. I had lots of signs and little pieces of home decor that I wanted to incorporate I just didn't know how it was all going to look once we got there are set things up. I was so nervous that it was going to look like I stuck a bunch of things in the room and that it would look really silly. I didn't really feel like I wanted the reception to have a "theme", but if it did, I think the "theme" would have to be cute! I had some great helpers on Thursday night with lights and garlands, and also SO MUCH help from Megan and Heather on Friday morning. You girls were my super ladies! Everything came together so perfectly. I loved how the Milton Hall looked. 

My husband was also a great help. I love you for helping me make tissue paper flowers.






No comments: