Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sunday Walk

Haig and I took a little walk on Sunday afternoon, because in all honesty, I was not okay. I was sad, I was emotional, I needed to get over myself about some of the circumstances that are around us right now. So we took a little walk to get some fresh air and a change of scenery. It was a warm day, things were starting to get pretty humid. Haig was lucky to have brought shorts with him. It was a fairly quick walk in an area near Morris Lake. 

I am so glad that my husband loves me and helps me to work on my flaws, no matter what they are. He does all he can to make me happy. I am stubborn and I don't always listen to his suggestions, and I know I should, because he is the only one I will walk this road with. We are a team and I need him no matter what.




No comments: