Tuesday, June 2, 2015

back to normal?

Well, things are mostly back to normal after the busy month of May. It was so much fun though right? I had such a blast at work, planning for the reception, spending time with family & friends and also graduations and my 23rd birthday! We still have lots of exciting things happening from week to week. We like to try new things, create new things and just simply always have fun. I am working pretty hard on getting my name changed. First, was my new drivers' license. I have to say I am pretty impressed with my new photo. I really liked my last one, but I was happy with how this one turned out too.

June should be a pretty fun month! I started a new course that I am really enjoying [more to come on that soon]. Haig loves his new job. I think his co-workers like him a lot too. Haig's birthday is coming up soon and I have some ideas of what I would like to do. I am pretty excited to see what I can whip up. 

Have I mentioned lately that I love married life? It is busy, but I love being married to my best friend and spending time with him everyday. We love the simple everyday things that make us so happy, like making cinnamon rolls at 9:45pm.  



No comments: