Monday, July 13, 2015

Northumberland Provincial Campground

This past weekend, Haig and I went camping together for the first time! It was so much fun. I love having this handsome dude as my husband forever! We booked our campground a couple of weeks ago, after we found such a cute site on the campground's map. It was about 10:30pm and we were getting ready for bed, but Haig didn't want to lose the spot, so I HAD to go and get our credit card and book it. He is so funny. We were really excited about going camping and we prepared for it a lot. I enjoyed getting our meals and snacks organized and I think Haig was excited about camping with a girl, because let's be honest it's so much better than young mens' camp.

After work on Friday evening, we made one more stop at the store to grab a couple of things and then drove down to Wood Islands, close to the Northumberland Ferry. We had a little trouble finding the campground, but we were happy once we arrived. We were not happy however about all the bugs. There were so many mosquitoes around our campground. Luckily, we were prepared! We must have sprayed ourselves with bug spray about 18 times in one weekend! We set up our cute little campsite. It didn't take us too long because my husband is the king of camping. He seriously was amazing all weekend. He always knows how to impress me, especially with his ability to eat three roasted marshmallows at once. 






No comments: