Sunday, September 6, 2015

he golfs, I take pictures

Haig really likes to golf, part 2. Haig learned about a place called Peakes Tee. It seemed like a good practice course for him to check out. He wanted to go on Saturday morning, and so luckily I tagged along because it was basically our last "summer" Saturday together and I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, even if that mean't walking around a golf course. We  had a hard time finding the place, but with a couple of text messages to a friend who lives nearby, we eventually found it and Haig started to play! It was sweet course, Haig really enjoyed it. Apparently they do only rent golf carts to seniors, but we enjoyed walking together and I enjoyed learning more about this sport and hobby that he likes so much. We also ate lunch at the restaurant after. Haig got a volcano burger and I had a chicken burger (the chicken breast was the size of my hand!). The weather was really great that morning too. It wasn't too hot, but just cool enough for a light sweater. 

All of the walking must have made me pretty tired. I fell asleep on the car ride home and I fell on the couch as soon as we got home and took a two hour nap! Well worth it though, I love watching my husband play golf!







No comments: