Friday, October 16, 2015

Brave New Roots Introduction

I have been approached by a good friend, a very sweet friend actually to be an advocate for her brand "Brave New Roots". First of all, like I said, she is pretty cool. Her name is Amberle Evans. I met her a couple of years ago when I had lots of friends attending the Young Single Adult Ward in Halifax. I remember always being happy to see her, and in the back of my mind I knew if I ever needed help with anything I could talk to her.

She approached me with the opportunity to share her business on different platforms of social media. I was really excited that she thought of me. I do my best to blog about my personal life, and sometimes things I create but I have been interested in taking on a new blogging project and this would be the perfect thing for me.

I started by reading some of her website: www.bravenewroots.com

I learned a little bit more about Amberle's small business, her goals, her desires and her passions to provide people with wellness, happiness, success and an overall healthy lifestyle.

"I Believe We All Want Freedom. Because Freedom Is Magic. Freedom Is Free Of Barriers And Limitations Of Any Kind. It Can Be Whatever It Chooses. That, Is Definitely Magic."
-Amberle Evans
about Brave New Roots

Then, I asked her some questions to get to know more...

What is this whole "morning" thing all about?
The morning thing is about creating a life that is more about being than doing. One where you are free to be who you really are and where you set yourself in such a way that you can't help but do that.

Why do you think having a good morning routine is important?
Because it allows you to set the tone for your day and over time, your life. It's a magical opportunity to create the life you want to be in.

Do you enjoy the work that you do and why?
I haven't enjoyed the work I've had to do for most of my life, and this is true for so many people, especially women, which is why I am working really hard to create a business where I can do what I truly enjoy and help other people to do the same. My business is still growing but, and is still in many ways, a baby, but yes, I truly enjoy working on it. And I truly enjoy creating from this kind of a place. Freedom is my anthem and I enjoy finding it more for myself and helping and inspiring others to as well.

It's hard, but it's worth it and overall it's absolutely scrumptious.

If you had a million dollars and had to give it away (start an organization, build something, donate it..etcetera) what would you do with it and why?
Well, first I would donate 10% to my church because of all the amazing initiatives that would support, then I would pay off all my debt and as much of my families financial debt as possible, then I would buy a house where I really want to live and then I would invest some into getting all the supplies and things I need for my business, and the rest would be budgeted over time to help me further create the business and life I desire.

Over the next couple of weeks, I am going to share some of my experiences as I work on my morning routine and changing some habits in my daily life. Amberle was so gracious in offering me a copy of her book "Morning". It is a beautiful book. It is super inspirational and I will hopefully be able to take some nice photos to go with my "morning" journey. I am excited about this project and opportunity. I am excited to learn more about myself and what I can do to gain freedom in my life, and continue to strive for happiness and fulfillment.


No comments: