Tuesday, October 27, 2015

pumpkins & puppy

This past weekend we made a very quick trip to a pumpkin patch because I needed to pick up some pumpkins for work. Kayla wanted to come with us and take Winnie for a walk, so she picked us up to help out with Winnie in the car, and also take us home for family supper after. Thanks sister! You're awesome. Winnie was really excited and a lot of people at the pumpkin patch thought she was really sweet. One lady even asked if she could take a picture of Winnie with her baby! Okay I guess...

Also, thanks sister for taking gross pictures of Haig and I. I kind of like him. I wanted to take more fall pictures of us this year, but it has been a very busy season for us, so it's not a big deal. We will take some very cute ones next year instead.









No comments: