Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies

Hey! So I am so excited to announce a new blog project. I am not 100% sure of the details yet, but every month I am going to share some of my favorite, most used recipes around our home. Baking and cooking can be pretty complex, but I've decided that simple recipes really do wonders for those learning some new skills in the kitchen.

I decided to start off with something I made yesterday. We always have either a batch of cookies or muffins made at once, and then once we finish I'll make something else. We haven't had these cookies in a little while mostly because making them can be somewhat time consuming because it makes a lot of batter. A tip for making these cookies is to grease your hands with some butter or cooking oil when you are rolling the cookies into balls so it doesn't get too stick on your hands.




No comments: