Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Burger Love 2016

Well, we are already half way through April, PEI's Burger Love month. Sadly, I have only had two burgers, but the price just gets me. I understand we are supporting local farmers because all of the restaurants use Island Beef, but most places are still very pricey for a burger, fries at an extra charge as well. One night, Haig and I had an impromptu dinner at Papa Joe's. We really loved their Burger last year and this year's was very delicious as well. Another night Kayla and I went to Brickhouse. We also had their burger last year, but I was not a huge fan of the burger this year in comparison to the one I had a couple days before at Papa Joe's. I think we will hopefully have two more before the end of the month, but we will have to wait and see if the bank account allows for it!



No comments: