Thursday, April 21, 2016

longboarding

I haven't seen Haig ride his longboard in a long time. It was almost refreshing to watch him ride tonight along the boardwalk. Well, w itas also refreshing to get out of the house for the first time all day around 5:00pm. I came home from my night shift and I slept until noon, and then I got up and showered and we made a big lunch and I also made a double batch of banana bread. I did some reading in the afternoon while Haig did some things on the computer. I wanted to sleep as much as possible in the evening, so we decided to go for a walk to waste some of my energy so I could get some more sleep for the night shift I am currently working. 

Haig really likes to longboard. I am so happy we have his longboard back being without it for so long since his mission and then coming home from his mission. Tonight I watched as he zoomed by me and he rode down the boardwalk and I walked behind him. Sometimes I wondered at what point he would turn around and be back at my side. At one point, he rode around a corner and I couldn't see him for a little bit. I kept walking and surely enough, when I saw him again he was heading towards me. I love you Haig, so much. I feel so lucky to have you all to myself, for now, and that we can go and do fun things like this. I want to do this more often. I love watching you ride your longboard. Just please don't get hurt okay?



No comments: