Monday, May 9, 2016

cinnamon rolls, census and celebrate

The last couple of weeks have been so much fun! I think it's so funny when people say "oh, I can't believe it is such and such time of year", but seriously I can't believe it is already May! I love this month so much! When I got home from Moncton last weekend I was craving (not pregnant!!) some cinnamon rolls! So it was like almost 9:00 pm and my cute husband helped me make some and we watched some shows. They turned out pretty amazing, just look at them! I posted the recipe here

I was also super excited to get the census in the mail one day. The census is such an important tool for caluculating data about our cities and our country! I loved completing the census one night after Haig had gone to bed. I stayed up late to get my body ready for my next night's night shift. I decided to fill it out. It was kind of repetitive. I think it must have asked me in 6 different ways what languages we spoke! We only speak English, and I think I put that I can speak French, but I would not confess to writing French anymore because those verbs though, I would be so lost. 
Anyways, Census information is important for the growth of our country and I love that!

I had some flowers left over from my floral arrangement last week and I made a small bouquet to take to young womens and give to Emma who turned 16 on May the 4th (be with you). Sixteen is such a great age. I loved turning 16 and I hope we made her night very special for her with an uplifting lesson, treats and flowers from yours truly. Happy Sweet 16 Emma!

Plans for this week: Work, Haig starts a spring course, get ready for our weekend road trip to Saint John! Is there anything we should do or see in the Sussex to Saint John area? Let me know!




No comments: