Tuesday, May 31, 2016

the week and weekends

Have you noticed I like taking breaks on the weekend from blogging? It's not really that I don't want to blog on the weekends, but I am trying not to so I can spend more time with my family and friends! I work every two weeks on Saturday and Sunday so it's nice to relax when I am home on my weekends off or we are sometimes traveling. This weekend we were home though! We went to an amazing Andy Brown show at Trailside Cafe. It was very similar to the one we attended last fall. His music is still as lovely as ever and his hair just keeps getting better, must be the argan oil Andy!

I worked Friday morning and the rest of the weekend seems like a blur... We didn't do a whole lot on Saturday. It was nice to just be able to relax at home in the morning. Saturday night I watched a movie with the young women from church. We watched the newest Star Wars, it's so awesome! Sunday we went to church and had our home teachers over and we also went home for a delicious supper. Thanks mom! You're the best. Thanks for feeding us more than often.

Now we are into the end of May (ahh today is the last day of May, I love May sooo much!) and on to the first week of June. We have lots of exciting things going on as you can probably imagine, but the most exciting thing will be our Pinsent/Cliff family visiting PEI at the end of June for a Family Reunion! I cannot wait to be with these crazy, lovely people again! We also hope to play some golf this month, eat some good food obviously, spend time with good friends, work hard and play lots.


No comments: