Wednesday, June 1, 2016

JUNE THROWBACK

Hi June, one of my favorite months of the year. So glad to have you back.

Fun Note: Tonight I went to a junior high band concert for two of our girls in young womens'. It brought back soo many memories. So tonight I thought I would share a little throwback of my last band concert in Grade 12 at Colonel Gray High School (JUNE 2010). I will say that I was pretty proud to be a band kid and also have the opportunity to make so many good friends in the program! I learned a lot about music that I still know to this day, but I will probably never play the clarinet ever again (hahaha).

That band skirt though, hot dang. Shout out to Amanda Grinton for being by my go-to band buddy Another shout out to Mr. Dana Kenny. because I couldn't have learned Beautiful Brown Eyes with anyone else but you!



No comments: